KNOW YOUR COMPETITION
THE SOLUTION TO KNOW AND ANALYZE THE COMPETITION.
The competitive intelligence solution to have relevant information from competitors and develop competitive advantages.
TOTAL COMPETITIVE MONITOR.
COMPREHENSIVE COMPETITION MONITORING
MONITOR AND ANALYZE THE COMPETITION
Knowing the competitors allows us to identify their strengths and weaknesses —as well as ours— and with this information develop competitive advantages to gain market share. Performing a competition analysis
TCM, the comprehensive market intelligence solution, permanently monitors the competition, which allows to know the strategies and tactics executed by the competitors in the market, to identify their commercial actions such as the launch of new products, the promotional and advertising campaigns, the channels used and the market segments served.
To develop market intelligence, we use various competitive research and analysis techniques that include digital tools, media monitoring, mystery shoppers, and in-depth qualitative interviews, among other tools. At the client’s request, we have laboratories for the analysis of products and services offered in digital media, to know the characteristics and performance of these.
BENCHMARKING: COMPARISON VS BEST PRACTICE
BENCHMARKING STUDIES TO IDENTIFY THE BEST PRACTICE AND DIFFERENTIATORS OF THE COMPETITORS.
This study includes, at the request of the client, the development of comparative analyzes of both national and international competitors, of products and services, of commercial processes and operations and service models, in order to identify the best practices in the market, advantages , disadvantages and differentiators from competitors.
● Benchmarking of competitors in digital media.
Comparative analysis of the capabilities of the companies, their products, processes and business practices, as well as the channels used and the market segments served. The analysis is carried out periodically or on specific request.
● Digital intelligence for social listening.
Competitors that are highly active in digital media are often not the same as those that actively participate in the market, however, some of them will be the competitors that will dominate the market.
With the use of artificial intelligence software, we can identify and analyze those competitors that show great activity in digital media, with differentiated products, innovative promotional and advertising campaigns, etc., to evaluate their performance in the market.
LABORATORY OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The laboratory for the analysis of products and services offered in digital media, includes the operation and in some cases the contracting of the same in order to know the characteristics, usability, performance, look and feel and their limitations or restrictions. It includes the analysis of websites, applications available to the public, among others.
MASTER AUDIT SERVICE
STUDIES AT THE POINT OF SALE
Generally, when companies use a large number of branches, modules or points of attention and sale, they depend on the characteristics of the personnel who attend, on the processes and policies that they establish, however, these elements do not ensure that the service provided to the customer is good. , to be provided with information about promotions and offers, to register the visit and so many other elements that make the service comply with the minimum requirements established.
The periodic visits of specialized personnel to the points of sale, either as mystery shoppers or to apply specialized marketing audits, ensures that the personnel carry out the activities for which they were hired and comply with the established commercial policies and procedures.
MYSTERY SHOPPING STUDIES
Companies use mock purchases or mystery shoppers to obtain specific information on their products and services, and to evaluate the quality of service provided to the customer. In this way, they obtain complete and detailed feedback on the customer experience at the point of sale, as well as the way in which they are served.
In some cases, real purchases or reality shopping are made to know exactly the characteristics and commercial conditions of the products or services offered by a competitor.
Purchases make it possible to identify and evaluate the following aspects at the points of contact and in real conditions:
- Compliance with the company’s commercial policies.
- Adherence to service and sales protocols by staff.
- The correct application of the marketing mix at the point of sale.
- The delivery to the customer of the merchandising generated.
- The quality of the service provided by the employees.
- The business processes of the company in relation to its competitors.
- Suitable applications for the company: identification of promotions, loyalty programs, communication strategies, etc.
- Generate performance indicators at the point of service or sale.
- Ensures the correct application of the marketing mix (4P’s) of the company at the points of contact.
- Ensures compliance with the company’s commercial policies.
- Improves the quality of the service offered by internal collaborators to customers.
- Help improve consumer loyalty.
- Identify the gaps in the quality of the service, offer at the point of sale, etc., with respect to the leader or the best practice in the market (benchmarking).